Magnum Energy RC50 Digital LCD Display Remote Panel with 50′ Cable
The Magnum Energy ME-RC50 Digital LCD Display Remote Panel is designed to be simple to use while offering multiple functions in one place.
Easy-to-read: The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter /charger status in a straight-forward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
Non-volatile memory: Critical settings are saved even if the power is disconnected.
No cross platform confusion: The ME-RC remote is the same remote used on all Magnum inverter/charger models in the ME, MS, MS-PAE, RD, MM, and the MMS Series lines.
Multiple functional settings: The ME-RC offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, simple setup, and technical menus.
A standard 50′ 4-wire, twisted pair cable allows for plenty of room to display the Remote with ease.
Magnum Energy RC50 Digital LCD Display Remote Panel Features:
- LED Indicators – The at-a-glance LEDs provide the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way.
- LCD Display – The LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total), alphanumeric display used for setting up the inverter/charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages.
- ON/OFF Buttons (x2) – The ON/OFF buttons allow the inverter or charger to be independently and quickly enabled or disabled.
- Menu Buttons (x5) – The menu buttons allow the inverter or charger to be configured to your specific system preferences. These buttons also allow simple access to menu items that can help with monitoring and troubleshooting your inverter/charger system.
- Rotary SELECT Knob – The rotary encoder knob is similar to a car dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. Pushing this rotary knob allows you to select a menu item, or to save a setting once it is displayed on the LCD.
- ME Series
- MM612 Inverter
- MM Series
- MM-E Series
- MM-AE Series
- MMS Series
- MMS-E Series
- MS Series
- MSH-M Series
- MSH-RE Series
- MS-AEJ Series
- MS-E Series
- MS-PAE Series
- MS-PE Series
- RD Series
- RD-E Series