KIT1003 - Zamp Solar 115 Watt Roof Mount Kit
Zamp Solar 115 Watt Roof Mount Kit kicks out 6.4 amps per hour under optimal sun conditions and comes with a 3 port roof cap for adding up to two more panels in the future for more power.
What can you can expect from the 115 Watt Roof Mount Kit:
This 115 Watt Solar Kit is perfect for light power users and for up to 3 or 4 day camping trips. This small solar kit is enough to charge most single 12-volt batteries, making it a perfect introduction to a solar-powered lifestyle. Excellent for smaller trailers or over-the-cab truck campers.
For most campers/RVers this 115 watt solar kit will charge and maintain your batteries to use lighting, water pump, propane refrigerator (uses a small amount of 12 volt power), stereo system, slide-outs, self-levelers, propane sniffer, and limited heater use (propane heaters also use some 12 volt power). For those camping in colder whether with higher heating demands, adding an extra 115 Watt panel is advised.
For higher power users that want to use some 110 devices with a power inverter, you want to look at our larger wattage kits or add two additional panels (either 115 Watts or 170 Watts) to this 115 Watt kit (expandable up to 510 watts). These RV solar kits can be mixed and matched with other solar panels as long as the voltage matches.
The Zamp Solar 115 Watt Roof Mount Kit gives you solar charging power to get started with two more available ports for additional solar panels. This RV solar panel kit comes complete with a 30 Amp 5 Stage Deluxe Digital PWM Controller, mounting feet, plug and play roof cap, and all wires and connectors needed to get you to your batteries.
Want to add a extra 115 Watt or 170 Watt solar panel at a later time? Not a problem, these RV solar kits can be mixed and matched with other solar panels as long as the voltage matches.
The average boondocking or dry camping RV’er/Camper is likely to use between 20 and 30 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 30 to 40 Amps, and during winter with 5 to 6 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 40 to 50 Amps with our 115 Watt kit. Add up to two more 115 or 170 Watt panels at any time.
Add another panel in the future for more power – see our Expansion Kits
KIT1003 Zamp Solar 115 Watt Roof Mount Kit Specifications:
- 1 – 115 Watt USA made Zamp Solar Panel
- Class A Monocrystalline – Highest Efficiency, Highest Quality
- 39.5 x 26.5 x 1 3/8
- 17.8 lbs
- 6.4 amps per hour under optimal light
- 10' pre-installed lead on solar panel for connection to roof port with fuse
- 30 Amp Digital Deluxe Solar Controller
- 5 Stage – Soft, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization and Float Charges
- LED Read Out Light
- LCD Read Out
- Zamp Solar Pre-Wired 3 Port Roof Cap
- UV Rated Roof Cap
- Pre-wired Zamp Solar Ports (screwed and sealed)
- Zamp Solar Omni Mounting Feet for panel(s)
- 10′ UV Rated Solar Panel Wire – Pre-wired with Zamp Solar Plug (Fits to Roof Cap)
- 15′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar Roof Cap to Solar Controller (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals)
- 10′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar controller to battery (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals and fuse)