New KIT1003 - Zamp RV Solar Kit 115 Watt Deluxe
Zamp Solar's NEW 115 Watt Deluxe RV Solar Kit has been boosted from the previous 100 Watts to 115 Watts. It kicks out 6.4 amps per hour under optimal sun conditions and comes with a 3 port roof cap for adding up to two more panels in the future for more power.
What can you can expect from the 115 Watt Deluxe Kit:
This 115 Watt Solar Kit is for light power users and for up to 3 or 4 day camping trips, not for extended stays. For most campers/RVers this solar kit will charge and maintain your batteries to use lighting, water pump, propane refrigerator (uses a small amount of 12 volt power), stereo system, slide-outs, self-levelers, propane sniffer, and some heater use (propane heaters also use some 12 volt power) but limited use. For those camping in colder whether with higher heating demands, adding an extra 115 Watt panel is advised.
For higher power users that want to use some 110 devices with a power inverter, you may need to look at our larger wattage kits or add two additional panels (either 115 Watts or 170 Watts) to this 115 Watt kit. These RV solar kits can be mixed and matched with other solar panels as long as the voltage matches. This RV Solar Kit 115 Watt Deluxe (Kit1003) is expandable up to 455 watts depending on what panels you add.
The Zamp RV Solar Kit 115 Watt Deluxe gives you solar charging power to get started with two more available ports for additional solar panels. This RV solar panel kit comes complete with a 30 Amp 5 Stage Deluxe Digital PWM Controller, mounting feet, plug and play roof cap, and all wires and connectors needed to get you to your batteries.
Want to add a extra 115 Watt or 170 Watt solar panel to your RV Solar Kit 115 Watt Deluxe (Kit1003) at a later time? Not a problem, these RV solar kits can be mixed and matched with other solar panels as long as the voltage matches.
The average boondocking or dry camping RV’er/Camper is likely to use between 20 and 30 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 30 to 40 Amps, and during winter with 5 to 6 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 40 to 50 Amps with our 115 Watt kit. Add up to two more 115 or 170 Watt panels at any time.
Add another panel in the future for more power – see our Expansion Kits
KIT1003 Zamp Solar RV Solar Kit 115 Watt Deluxe Specifications:
- 1 – 115 Watt USA made Zamp Solar Panel
- Class A Monocrystalline – Highest Efficiency, Highest Quality
- 39.5 x 26.5 x 1 3/8
- 17.8 lbs
- 6.4 amps per hour under optimal light
- 10' pre-installed lead on solar panel for connection to roof port with fuse
- 30 Amp Digital Deluxe Solar Controller
- 5 Stage – Soft, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization and Float Charges
- LED Read Out Light
- LCD Read Out
- Zamp Solar Pre-Wired 3 Port Roof Cap
- UV Rated Roof Cap
- Pre-wired Zamp Solar Ports (screwed and sealed)
- Zamp Solar Omni Mounting Feet for panel(s)
- 10′ UV Rated Solar Panel Wire – Pre-wired with Zamp Solar Plug (Fits to Roof Cap)
- 15′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar Roof Cap to Solar Controller (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals)
- 10′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar controller to battery (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals and fuse)