NEW Zamp 510 Watt Deluxe RV Solar Kit
The already Big Powered Zamp RV Solar Kit 480 Watt Deluxe has been upgraded to a whopping 510 Watts! Now included with this new 510 Watt Kit are three of the NEW Zamp 170 Watt Solar Class A, USA Made Monocrystalline Solar Panels that will crank out 28 amps per hour under optimal sun conditions.
This 510 Watt RV Solar Panel Kit is the perfect choice for large RV’S and motor coaches. It can charge and maintain up to 8 Group 27 batteries with it’s 5 Stage Digital Deluxe 30 Amp PWM Controller. This Zamp 510 Watt RV Solar system comes complete with solar panels, 3 port roof cap, mounting feet, 5 stage digital solar charge controller and all wires and misc. hardware to make installation simple. Once installed this RV Solar Kit is maintenance free and will provide all the power you need!
USA Made 170 Watt Panel Features:
- AR coated glass- This highly efficient anti-reflective coating allows for maximum light transparency and absorption. Also called “Smart Glass”, it repels water and dust from the surface.
- Tempered safety glass. Similar to what is used in automotive windshields.
- Type A Monocrystalline solar cells from Solar World (Hillsboro, OR).
- 170 Watt rating on these modules is consistently testing higher at 175-180 Watts.
- Channel frame rail system for mounting feet. This will allow movement of the mounting feet up and down all sides of the frame for a more ideal mounting placement of the panel.
- Rigid frame construction. Our newly reinforced frame is extremely solid and durable. A vast improvement from the previous style panels on the market today.
This is a premium hand crafted product, US made in Bend Oregon exclusively for the RV market from absolutely the finest quality available. We consistently test out our panels at 10-12% over the rated wattage.
Want to use your 110 Volt devices with your solar kit? See our selection of Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters here.
The average boondocking or dry camping RV’er/Camper is likely to use between 25 and 35 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 56 to 64 Amps, and during winter with 5 to 6 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 48 to 56 Amps with our 170 Watt kit. Add up to two more 170 Watt panels at any time.
Keep in mind this estimate is per 170 watt panel. When using a power inverter to use 110 devices or during cold weather camping, your daily usage will increase.
RV Solar Kit 510 Watt Deluxe Specifications:
- 3 – 170 Watt USA Made Zamp Solar Panels
- Class A Monocrystalline – Highest Efficiency, Highest Quality
- 58 3/8 x 26 3/8 x 1 3/8 Per Panel
- 25.4 lbs Per Panel
- 28.2 amps per hour under optimal light
- 10' pre-installed lead on solar panel for connection to roof port with fuse
- 30 Amp Digital Deluxe Solar Controller
- 5 Stage – Soft, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization and Float Charges
- LED Read Out Light
- LCD Read Out
- Zamp Solar Pre-Wired 3 Port Roof Cap
- UV Rated Roof Cap
- Pre-wired Zamp Solar Ports (screwed and sealed)
- Zamp Solar Mounting Feet for panel(s)
- 10′ UV Rated Solar Panel Wire – Pre-wired with Zamp Solar Plug (Fits to Roof Cap)
- 15′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar Roof Cap to Solar Controller (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals)
- 10′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar controller to battery (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals and fuse)