All You Need - Zamp 340 Watt RV Solar Kit with Magnum Energy CSW2012 Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter with Cables and Fuse
This custom kit from Back Country Solar was built in response to customer requests for a more turn-key approach to adding solar to their RV's. We have designed this complete 340 Watt RV Solar Kit with 2000 Watt Power Inverter to include a Zamp 340 Watt RV Solar Kit and a Magnum Energy CSW2012 Power Inverter. This kit was designed for the budget minded with a power inverter that meets all the basic needs without all the complicated features of the more expensive models (has outlets on the face instead of direct tie). Two Zamp 170 Watt Class A USA Made Monocrystalline solar panels are the newest and most powerful to date and deliver 19 Amps per hour in optimal conditions.
This Complete RV Solar Kit comes with 10' pre-installed lead on solar panel for connection to roof port with fuse, a 30 amp 5 Stage Deluxe Digital PWM Controller that includes a 15 ft. wiring harness from roof port cap to charge controller, a 10 ft. harness from charge controller to batteries (we can custom make different wire lengths if needed), auto reset breaker and a battery temp. sensor for the charge controller, Magnum-Dimensions CSW Series pure sine wave 2000 Watt inverter, 2 ea. 8′ 2/0 awg battery cable with red and black ends, 300 amp fuse and fuse holder to connect the power inverter to the batteries.
The Magnum-Dimensions CSW Series 2000 Watt inverter from Sensata Technologies is a pure sine wave inverter designed to be powerful, yet simple to operate. Safe for all electronics, the 2000 Watt CSW can handle larger electronics such as microwaves and hair dryers and will provide you with reliable AC power for trouble free use. Click here for more info.
We also offer a Samlex Auto Transfer Switch that works very well with this kit – click here for more info.
Want to add an extra 170 Watt Zamp Solar panel to this RV Solar Kit 340 Watt Deluxe Including 2000W Power Inverter at a later time? Not a problem, these RV solar kits can be mixed and matched with other solar panels as long as the voltage matches. Or add another of our USA made 170 Watt solar panels to get a whopping 510 Watts of charging power.
USA Made 170 Watt Panel Features:
- AR coated glass- This highly efficient anti-reflective coating allows for maximum light transparency and absorption. Also called “Smart Glass”, it repels water and dust from the surface.
- Tempered safety glass. Similar to what is used in automotive windshields.
- Type A Monocrystalline solar cells from Solar World (Hillsboro, OR).
- 170 Watt rating on these modules is consistently testing higher at 175-180 Watts.
- Channel frame rail system for mounting feet. This will allow movement of the mounting feet up and down all sides of the frame for a more ideal mounting placement of the panel.
- Rigid frame construction. Our newly reinforced frame is extremely solid and durable. A vast improvement from the previous style panels on the market today.
This is a premium hand crafted product, US made in Bend Oregon exclusively for the RV market from absolutely the finest quality available. We consistently test out our panels at 10-12% over the rated wattage.
Complete 340 Watt RV Solar Kit with 2000 Watt Power Inverter Specifications:
- 2 – 170 Watt USA Made Zamp Solar Panels
- Class A Monocrystalline – Highest Efficiency, Highest Quality
- 58 3/8 x 26 3/8 x 1 3/8
- 26.9 lbs
- 9.4 amps per hour under optimal light
- 10' pre-installed lead on solar panel for connection to roof port with fuse
- 30 Amp Digital Deluxe Solar Controller
- 5 Stage – Soft, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization and Float Charges
- LED Read Out Light
- LCD Read Out
- Zamp Solar Pre-Wired 3 Port Roof Cap
- UV Rated Roof Cap
- Pre-wired Zamp Solar Ports (screwed and sealed)
- Zamp Solar Mounting Feet for panel(s)
- 10′ UV Rated Solar Panel Wire – Pre-wired with Zamp Solar Plug with inline fuse (Fits to Roof Cap)
- 15′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar Roof Cap to Solar Controller (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals)
- 10′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar controller to battery (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals and fuse)
- Magnum Energy CSW2012 Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- Tee-Fuse Holder with 300 Amp Fuse
- 2 ea. 8′ 2 awg battery cable with red and black ends
- Charge controller temperature sensor