BIGGEST Complete Solar Power & Inverter Kit We Offer - 680 Watts with Magnum Energy 2800 Power Inverter Charger & MPPT Charge Controller
NEW! We've combined the BIG POWER Zamp RV Solar Kit 680 Watt Deluxe with a Magnum Energy 2812 Power Inverter/Charger and a Victron Energy Smart Solar Charge Controller (MPPT) to offer the most powerful and complete charging system to date. This new kit includes four upgraded USA made 170 Watt Zamp Solar Class A, monocrystalline solar panels. This HUGE Power RV Solar Kit will crank out 37.8 amps per hour under optimal sun conditions!
This Complete 680 Watt RV Solar Kit with 2800 Watt Power Inverter/Charger is the perfect choice for large RVs and motor coaches with battery banks 600+ amp hours and 40'+ in length and want to use 110 devices while off-grid. This kit can also be used for smaller off grid applications. This 680 Watt Zamp solar kit can charge and maintain six to ten Group 27 12 volt batteries with with the Victron 150/60 Smart Solar MPPT Charge Controller with built in blue tooth. The 680 Watt kit comes complete with four Zamp Solar 170 Watt USA made, highest quality solar panels, two Zamp Solar 3 Port Roof Caps, mounting feet, Zamp 60 Amp Solar Charge Controller and all wires and misc. hardware to make installation simple. Plus you get the Magnum 2812 Power Inverter/Charger and Inverter Installation Cable Kit with 400 amp slow burn fuse.
This kit not only has the power to keep your battery bank charged but with the pure sine wave Magnum 2812 Power Inverter/Charger you can run a residential refrigerator plus enjoy the use of microwave, hair dryers, TV and charging electronics safely. This Magnum Power Inverter also has a built in 125 amp PFC charger. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
This Complete Solar Kit also includes the Magnum Energy ME-RC-50 Digital LCD Display Remote Panel that's designed to be simple to use while offering multiple functions in one place, inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, simple setup, and technical menus, voltage reading and amp hour output. The rotary encoder knob is similar to a car dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. Pushing this rotary knob allows you to select a menu item, or to save a setting once it is displayed on the LCD.
Once installed this RV Solar Kit is maintenance free and will provide all the power you need!
When new solar power users experience what a solar battery charging system can do, they start looking to add more POWER! Commonly solar RV kits are designed for the specific power output of the panel. Solar panels produce direct current (DC) power and require specific wire size and length as well as the appropriate solar charge controller. When solar systems need to be upgraded the system should be analyzed for any part replacements for the higher power output. A complete redesign might be needed. Commonly the wires and the solar charge controller are the first places to start. This kit wiring is sized so you can add up to two more 170 watt solar panels (see our Zamp Expansion Panel Kits).
2800 Watt, 12VDC Inverter/125 Amp PFC Charger / 30 Amp Single Input/Output:
The Magnum Energy MS2812 Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS Series Inverter/Chargers are powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
USA Made 170 Watt Panel Features:
- AR coated glass- This highly efficient anti-reflective coating allows for maximum light transparency and absorption. Also called “Smart Glass”, it repels water and dust from the surface.
- Tempered safety glass. Similar to what is used in automotive windshields.
- Type A Monocrystalline solar cells from Solar World (Hillsboro, OR).
- 170 Watt rating on these modules is consistently testing higher at 175-180 Watts.
- Channel frame rail system for mounting feet. This will allow movement of the mounting feet up and down all sides of the frame for a more ideal mounting placement of the panel.
- Rigid frame construction. Our newly reinforced frame is extremely solid and durable. A vast improvement from the previous style panels on the market today.
This is a premium hand crafted product, US made in Bend Oregon exclusively for the RV market from absolutely the finest quality available. We consistently test out our panels at 10-12% over the rated wattage.
RV Solar Kit 680 Watt Deluxe Specifications:
- 4 – 170 Watt U.S.A. Made Zamp Solar Panels
- Class A Monocrystalline – Highest Efficiency, Highest Quality
- 58 3/8 x 26 3/8 x 1 3/8 Per Panel
- 24.25 lbs Per Panel
- 37.8 Amps Per hour under optimal light
- 10' pre-installed lead on solar panel for connection to roof port with fuse
- Victron Energy SmartSolar Charge Controller MPPT 150/60-TR, Bluetooth Ready all readies and setting are on your phone
- Digital LCD Remote Display for Charge Controller
- 2 ea. Zamp Solar Pre-Wired 3 Port Roof Cap
- UV Rated Roof Cap
- Pre-wired Zamp Solar Ports (screwed and sealed)
- Zamp Solar Omni Mounting Feet for panel(s)
- 10 ft. UV rated solar panel wire – pre-installed on Zamp Solar Panel (fits to Roof Cap)
- 2 ea. 15' UV rated wire from Zamp Solar Roof Caps to positive and negative junction blocks with connectors.
- 12" 4 ga. wire with connectors for connection from junction blocks to solar charge controller and charge controller to batteries
- 80 Amp Manual Reset Breaker
- 2 ea. 15' Extension Wires for Solar Panels
- Magnum Energy MS2812 12V Inverter/125 Amp PFC Charger
- Magnum Energy ME-RC-50 Digital LCD Display Remote Panel
- Also included: 2 each (one positive, one negative) 8 ft. 4/0 battery cable with a 400 amp slow burn tee-fuse with holder for inverte connection to battery bank,