Complete Van Conversion Solar Kit 180 Watt with Zamp Long & Narrow Solar Panels, Magnum Power Inverter & Battle Born Lithium Batteries
This medium sized van conversion solar setup is perfect for the DIYer that has some intermediate level skills. We include instructions with every van solar kit, wiring diagram and labels to mark your cables and wires when complete, plus phone support if you need it.
Our complete Van Conversion Solar Kit 180 Watt with long & narrow panels is designed for camper vans with limited roof space that require a long and narrow panel size. This complete camper van kit includes the best products on the market including Zamp Solar L Series (long and narrow) solar panels, Magnum Energy Pure Sine Wave 2000 Watt Power Inverter/Charger, Victron Smart Solar MPPT Charge Controller and two 100 Ah Battle Born Lithium Batteries along with all the cabling and wiring needed to successfully install this kit.
This solar system for van conversions is expandable - add a 140 portable solar panel if you're looking for more power but can't fit anymore panels on the roof. A Zamp Sidewal Port is included to be used with a Zamp Solar 140 Portable Unregulated (additional purchase) for more power if needed.
The charge controller included in this kit is a 35 amp MPPT controller which can take up to 510 watts. The included two 90 watt solar panels on the roof equal 180 watts. Adding a 140 watt non-regulated portable solar panel will give you a total of 320 watts of solar charging power (when adding a portable solar panel to the solar system the Zamp Sidewall Port will need to be wired into the solar input side of the charge controller where the roof solar connects). And you can still add two 90 watt panels if you need them.
Note: If you prefer to use a Zamp Portable Solar Panel that IS regulated the Sidewall Port for the Portable Solar Panel would need to be connected with the positive lead directly to the battery and the negative lead connected to the load side of the shunt.
Van Conversion Solar Kit 180 Watt Contents:
- 2 Zamp Solar 90 Watt L Series Expansion Panel Kits
- Zamp 3 Port Roof Cap, 25 ft. of 8 Ga wire, wire connector kit and 40 amp auto breaker.)
- Victron Smart Solar MPPT Charge Controller 150/35
- 2 Battle Born 100 Ah Lithium Batteries
- 1 Magnum Energy MS2012-20B 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger (This unit has two built-in 20 amp breakers that eliminate the need for a breaker box.)
- Magnum Energy RC50 Digital LCD Display Remote Panel
- ME-RC-BZ Magnum remote display wall mount
- 1 2000 Watt Inverter Installation Kit (2 - 6 ft 2/0 cables and 300 amp fuse with holder)
- 1 Victron BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor with Bluetooth
- 2/O Battery Crossover Cables - 1 set (9" end to end)
- 1 Battery Disconnect
- 1 Connector Kit (cable and wire connector ends with shrink tubing)
- 1 RV 30 amp inlet for shore power
- 2 tubes Dicor Sealant
- 1 Fuse Box - 12 Space (for your lighting, fan, fridge, etc.)
- 10 ft. 6 Ga Wire Negative ( for neg shunt load side to fuse box to chassis ground)
- 5 ft. 6 Ga Wire Positive (300 amp positive input side to cut off switch and cut off switch to fuse box)
- 10 ft. 10/2 wire with ground 120V (from 30 amp shore power plug to inverter input)
- USB & power port
- 1 Y-connector for USB & power port to fuse box
- 20 ft. 12/2 wire with ground 120V (for outlets - goes from two inverter 120 output connections to your 120 volt outlets)
- 1 Zamp Sidewall Port