The Zamp 100 Watt Flexi Deluxe Solar Kit gives you the flexibility to add solar to an RV, camper or boat that has limited flat roof space to accommodate traditional solar panels. This flex panel delivers 5.62 Amps per hour in optimal conditions. ZS-100F-30A-DX Kit comes complete with a 30 Amp 5 Stage Deluxe Digital PWM Controller, plug and play roof cap, and all wires and connectors needed to get you to your batteries.
This flexible panel is constructed with North American manufactured high efficiency SunPower solar cells. It can safely flex but we recommend flexing it the least amount possible to avoid micro cracks.
Want to add a extra 100 Watt panel to your solar system down the road? Not a problem, this kit can expand to 300 watts to charge any 12 volt battery bank, including lithium batteries. See the Flexi Panel Expansion Kit here.
The average boondocking or dry camping RV’er/Camper is likely to use between 20 and 30 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 50 to 58 Amps, and during winter with 5 to 6 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 38 to 48 Amps with our 100 Watt kit.
Zamp 100 Watt Flexi Deluxe Solar Kit Specifications ZS-100F-30A-DX:
- 1 – 100 Watt Flexi Panel
- 100 Watt Output
- 41.5" x 21.5" x .5"
- 4.65 lbs
- 5.62 Amps per hour under optimal light
- 30 Amp Digital Deluxe Solar Controller
- 5 Stage – Soft, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization and Float Charges
- LED Read Out Light
- LCD Read Out
- Zamp Solar Pre-Wired 3 Port Roof Cap
- UV Rated Roof Cap
- Auto Breaker for Wire and Panel Protection
- 3 Pre-wired Zamp Solar Ports (screwed and sealed)
- 10′ UV Rated Solar Panel Wire – with Zamp Solar Plug (Fits to Roof Cap)
- 15′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar Roof Cap to Solar Controller (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals)
- 10′ UV Rated 8 awg wire, Solar controller to battery (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals and fuse)
- 2 - 10 awg butt connectors with shrink tubing