The alternative to a pure sine wave is a modified sine wave. A modified sine wave inverter is considered to have a blocky or dirty signal. It is possible to charge or operate a sensitive device off of this type of signal but a result is undue stress to the electrical components and a shorter lifespan. Using this type of inverter causes the components on the inside to work harder and generate more heat and resistance. Some HDTV’s, microwaves and other larger electronics won’t work with a modified signal and require a clean energy signal.
DC to AC Inverters converts battery energy (Direct Current) to usable energy for regular household devices (Alternating Current). This take the 12 volts from the battery and converts it to 120 volts for regular equipment.
600 Watt Direct Tie Power Inverter CPAP Technical Specs:
- 600 Watt Continuous Power and 1,200 Watts of Surge Protection
- Pure Sine Wave Output A cleaner electrical signal that sensitive electronics use.
- 120 Volt AC Output Plug
- USB Port, 5v and 1,000mA
- Load Control Cooling Fan > 100w
- Soft Start Low Interference Technology
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) is less than 3%
- 5 Kinds of Protection
- Input Under Voltage Alarm
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Overload Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Supplied with Terminal battery Clamps and Terminal Rings
Dimensions – 213x140x74 mm