Zamp Digital Deluxe Solar Charge Controller 15 Amp for Lithium, Wet, AGM, Gel and Calcium batteries.
The Zamp Solar 12 Volt Solar Charge Controller 15 Amp/Regulator suits Lithium, Gel, AGM, Conventional lead-acid and Calcium Batteries. Works well with RV or Marine Solar Kits up to 200 Watts.
It contains a built in regulator to prevent your battery from being overcharged. (Overcharging occurs when the charge voltage is unregulated. This can result in premature battery failure.)
It can be connected to the battery permanently to keep the battery fully charged. This means the controller will stop charging when the battery is full and will automatically start charging when the battery drops below a preset voltage. This process will also reduce water loss and help prevent the battery from drying out.
This RV Solar or Marine Solar Charge Controller protects your battery from discharge at night. Under low light or no light conditions the solar panel voltage could be less than the battery voltage. The unit contains a special circuit which prevents current flowing back from the battery and into the solar panel.
The Zamp Digital Deluxe Solar Charge Controller 15 Amp PWM solar charge controller has a large digital display showing volts, amps and amp over a period of time while LED lights show charging status and battery condition. It is designed to do it’s job with out the need for maintenance but it also is feature rich to monitor and indicate system functions.
- For Lithium, Gel, AGM, Conventional Lead Acid (WET) and Calcium Batteries
- Advanced MCU control pulse width modulation (PWM) technology to ensure best battery life and high efficiency
- Build in regulator to prevent batteries from overcharging
- Built in regulator to prevent battery undercharge; The unit provides an automatic equalization feature for deeply drained conventional lead acid or calcium batteries, as well as provides a cycling automatic equalizing feature every 28 days (when constantly connected)
- Floating feature to keep the batteries as topped off as possible. This process reduces water loss and prevents the batteries from drying out
- Protects batteries from discharge at night preventing current flowing back from the batteries into the panel
- External battery temperature sensor (optional)
- Multi-charging protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature, over voltage, etc.
- Surface or flush panel mounting options