We've retired this Zamp 160 Watt Dual Battery Bank Deluxe Kit and replaced it with an upgraded 170 Watt Kit that includes the newest and most powerful version of the Zamp Solar USA Made solar panels - Now 170 Watts Each! That's 9.4 amps of solar power per hour! FREE SHIPPING!
The Zamp RV Solar Kit 160 Watt Dual Battery Deluxe Kit US comes with a 30 Amp Dual Battery Bank Solar Charge Controller giving you the option to charge two different battery banks at one time. With the dual settings you can set the controller to charge each battery bank at a different rate.
The 160 Watt Class A USA Made monocrystalline solar panel delivers 8.9 Amps per hour in optimal conditions. This is a premium hand crafted product, US made in Bend, Oregon exclusively for the RV market from absolutely the finest quality available. Panels have been consistently tested at 10-12% over the rated wattage.
Also comes with mounting feet, 3 port plug and play roof cap (add two additional panels at a later time), and all wires and connectors needed to get you to your batteries.
Want to add a extra 160 Watt solar panel at a later time? Not a problem, these RV solar kits can be mixed and matched with other solar panels as long as the voltage matches. This kit is expandable up to 480 Watts by simply adding 1 or 2 more solar panels.
USA Made 160 Watt Panel Features:
- AR coated glass- This highly efficient anti-reflective coating allows for maximum light transparency and absorption. Also called “Smart Glass”, it repels water and dust from the surface.
- Tempered safety glass. Similar to what is used in automotive windshields.
- Type A Monocrystalline solar cells from Solar World (Hillsboro, OR).
- 160 Watt rating on these modules is consistently testing higher at 175-180 Watts.
- Channel frame rail system for mounting feet. This will allow movement of the mounting feet up and down all sides of the frame for a more ideal mounting placement of the panel.
- Rigid frame construction. Our newly reinforced frame is extremely solid and durable. A vast improvement from the previous style panels on the market today.
The average boondocking or dry camping RV’er/Camper is likely to use between 20 and 30 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 50 to 58 Amps, and during winter with 5 to 6 hours of optimal sunlight expect to get 42 to 50 Amps with our 160 Watt kit. Add up to two more 160 Watt panels at any time.
Zamp Solar RV Solar Kit 160 Watt Deluxe Specifications:
- 1 – 160 Watt Zamp Solar Solar Panel
- Class A Moncrystalline – Highest Efficiency, Highest Quality
- 58 3/8 x 26 3/8 x 1 3/8
- 26.9 lbs
- 8.9 amps per hour under optimal light
- 30 Amp Dual Battery Bank Digital Deluxe Solar Controller
- Charge two separate battery banks at the same time.
- Lithium Charging profiles for LiFePO4 and LTO and 4 Other Lead Acid Battery Types
- 5 Stage – Soft, Bulk, Absorption, Equalization and Float Charges
- LED Read Out Light
- LCD Read Out
- Zamp Solar Pre-Wired 3 Port Roof Cap
- UV Rated Roof Cap
- Auto Breaker for Wire and Panel Protection
- Pre-wired Zamp Solar Ports (screwed and sealed)
- Zamp Solar “Z” Bracket Mounting Feet for panel(s)
- 10′ UV Rated Solar Panel Wire – Pre-wired with Zamp Solar Plug (Fits to Roof Cap)
- 15′ UV Rated Wire from Zamp Solar Roof Cap to Solar Controller (Pre-Wired with Ring Terminals)
- 2 - 10' UV Rated Wire from Solar Charge Controller to Battery with Auto Reset Breaker and Terminals (Pre-Connected)
- Circuit Breaker, Butt Connectors, Battery Terminal Rings