Our Zamp Solar Charge Controller 10 Amp is designed to do it’s job without the need for maintenance but it also is feature rich to monitor and indicate system functions. This deluxe digital solar charge controller is perfect for smaller RV Solar Kits and Marine Solar kits.
Each unit has 3 LED (colored) lights to indicate charging status, and they are bright. There are also 3 LED lights to indicate battery condition – is is full? The best feature of this solar charge controller is the LCD display that indicates voltage, charging current, charging capacity (amp hours), battery types, full charge and any faulty codes.
- For Lithium, Gel, AGM, Conventional Lead Acid (WET) and Calcium Batteries
- Advanced MCU control pulse width modulation (PWM) technology to ensure best battery life and high efficiency
- Built in regulator to prevent batteries from overcharging
- Built in regulator to prevent battery undercharge; the unit provides an automatic equalization feature for deeply drained conventional lead acid or calcium batteries, as well as provides a cycling automatic equalizing feature every 28 days (when constantly connected)
- Floating feature to keep the batteries as topped off as possible. This process reduces water loss and prevents the batteries from drying out
- Protects batteries from discharge at night preventing current flowing back from the batteries into the panel
- External battery temperature sensor (optional)
- Multi-charging protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature, over voltage, etc.
- Surface or flush panel mounting options